Wednesday 4 March 2009

The rants of a fashion assistant during Recession

Five years of cupboards with no windows, Flooded basements an Italian fashion house with no visitors except chancing Italian electricians/plumbers/gardeners/Advertising directors and demented french women addressing you only as, 'Cunt'

To spend the afternoon handing my CV round local Camden pubs.


Then again, it is perhaps better than my othe option of becoming some city boys, 'PA'

I am crap on a computer and very obviously don't give a shit in interviews.
Hmm, wonder where that one's going then.

I often wonder if they really do expect you to come in to the office at weekend dressed only in baby oil and have jelly fights on the desk with their collegues PA's.

I digress.

I have been coerced into writing this blog spot by others because activities of the humble fashion assistant often go unnoticed.

I'm pretty sure quite a few really have had jelly fights in order to get the H&M ad job with whichever stylist might be doing it.

Exciting stuff.......

No comments:

Post a Comment